We take the safety and security of all our fans and visitors very seriously. If you’re coming to the arena, please ensure you arrive in plenty of time to pass through our enhanced security checks.
Our security and guest relations team are there for your safety. Please cooperate fully with all security checks and support these vital members of our team as they carry out important work to keep us all safe and sound.
Our bag policy
It’s better for everyone if you do not bring a bag at all. We will not allow large bags into the venue but you will be permitted to take small bags and handbags in with you. We class small bags as no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm or standard handbags.
If you have to bring a large bag with you, you can leave it at our bag storage facility in Car park 1, at a cost of £10 per bag. All bags will be searched and screened before being accepted into the bag storage facility.
Bag storage closes 30 minutes after the end of the event. We won’t hold your items overnight, so you must pick them up before the facility closes.
Preparing for our screening
It’s really simple.
- Finish up any food and drink before you enter the arena itself as you’re not allowed to take these in with you when watching a show; it’s fine throughout the rest of The O2 campus.
- Head to the entrance that is stated on your ticket and join one of the queues.
- Take your phone, camera and any large metal objects out of your pockets and place them in the trays provided.
- You don’t need to remove belts or shoes.
- Simply pass through the screening arch when asked by one of the team and you’re good to go.
- Enjoy the show.
What else do we do to keep you safe?
The answer is lots. There are the security measures you can see and of course the ones you can’t. We monitor the whole site each and every day and our staff are trained to ensure all our guests have a safe, secure and happy time. We work very closely with the Metropolitan Police and members of the security services to ensure our security procedures are up to date and following best practice.
We also have a team of sniffer dogs working around the clock. If you’re lucky, you may see one on duty but please remember, these are busy working dogs with a very important job to do.