Yes. Small personal cameras are fine for each show at The O2. We ask that you turn off the flash so as not to distract the performers or other guests. Larger SLR type cameras and GoPro's or devices similar are not permitted into the venue unfortunately. This is at the request of the event promoter. For cameras that look similar to SLR cameras, the staff on the entrances must use their discretion, and your camera may be held at the entrance until the end of the show if it is not allowed to come in. It will be looked after safely for you and you will be given a ticket so you can collect it.
Articles in this section
- Halloween Costumes
- Can I bring a portable smartphone charger?
- Do you have a Standing Cloakroom?
- Can I bring a selfie stick?
- Do you have a place I can keep my medicine refrigerated during the show?
- Do you provide a clean power supply needed for my medical equipment?
- Do you have a changing places facility within the venue?
- Can I bring my assistance dog with me?
- Are there any payphones?
- Do you have Wi-Fi?