It means these tickets are thought to be the best available at that time of booking. They’re sold first come, first served.
Articles in this section
- How to view tickets on The O2 venue app
- I can't see my tickets in the app?
- Can we choose which events we want to go to?
- Can I contact the buyer directly?
- How will I know if my purchase was successful?
- What if the event is sold out of standard tickets?
- I am struggling to purchase resale tickets – the system keeps blocking my purchase?
- How do I buy a ticket from AXS Official Resale?
- I bought my ticket from another ticketing provider; will I still be able to sell it on AXS Official Resale?
- Why is there a 10% cap?