We understand that you may feel disappointed when better tickets become available after you've bought yours. However, at the time of booking you are offered the best available tickets at that moment. This can sometimes happen because people choose not to buy tickets, but are holding them while deciding.
Articles in this section
- Can I sell my Accessible Tickets ?
- How to view tickets on The O2 venue app
- I can't see my tickets in the app?
- Can I contact the buyer directly?
- How will I know if my purchase was successful?
- What if the event is sold out of standard tickets?
- I am struggling to purchase resale tickets – the system keeps blocking my purchase?
- How do I buy a ticket from AXS Official Resale?
- I bought my ticket from another ticketing provider; will I still be able to sell it on AXS Official Resale?
- Why is there a 10% cap?