The O2 Arena is located on a peninsula with limited road access. At the end of the event, we can have up to 2,000 cars trying to leave at the same time, plus taxis, buses and minicabs. All this traffic, on just a couple of roads. This is why we’d prefer you to use some of the other great types of transport on offer, rather than drive here. But if you have to drive, don’t worry. We’ll get you all out as quickly and as safely as we can.
Articles in this section
- How do I find out the timings to a show?
- Why does it take so long to get out of the car parks?
- Why Is Parking So Expensive?
- Almost everything you might need to know about parking at The O2
- Dropping someone off at The O2 and collecting them?
- Getting the Thames Clipper here?
- Are there taxis available from The O2?
- Can I get a bus to and from The O2?
- How far are the car parks?
- How do I pre-book car parking?