Your ticket’s barcode is a unique security detail that identifies your ticket to you, the purchaser. Don’t share the barcode of your ticket with anyone, especially online, as it may be used to sell your ticket on without your knowledge. If you want to post a photo of your ticket to let your friends know you’re going, just keep your hand over the barcode so it can’t be read.
Articles in this section
- How to view tickets on The O2 venue app
- I can't see my tickets in the app?
- Can we choose which events we want to go to?
- Can I contact the buyer directly?
- How will I know if my purchase was successful?
- What if the event is sold out of standard tickets?
- I am struggling to purchase resale tickets – the system keeps blocking my purchase?
- How do I buy a ticket from AXS Official Resale?
- I bought my ticket from another ticketing provider; will I still be able to sell it on AXS Official Resale?
- Why is there a 10% cap?