A professional camera is anything with a lens of 35mm or over. Larger SLR cameras aren’t allowed in and cameras that look similar to SLR cameras may not be allowed in. Your camera may be held at the entrance until the end of the show. It’ll be looked after safely and you’ll get a ticket so you can collect it. If in doubt, don’t bring it along.
Articles in this section
- Can I buy merchandise with cash?
- Can I still use cash in the restaurants and bars outside the arena?
- Are there any other ways to pay?
- Why is The O2 arena going cashless?
- Where can I find out about access at The O2 arena?
- Do I have an allocated standing space?
- What happens if I don’t want to be searched?
- How long will these security measures add on to my entry time?
- What items do I need to give to security before walking through the search arches?
- Are there restaurants in the arena?