The O2 is a no smoking venue. The smoking area is just outside The O2’s main entrance. Remember, if you’re coming to an event at the arena, indigo or Building Six, you can’t leave and re-enter once you’ve gone through ticket checking. E-cigarettes can be used anywhere in The O2 except the performance spaces. Look out for the signs.
Articles in this section
- I’ve lost something. Who do I contact?
- Are there any cloakrooms at indigo?
- Where can I smoke?
- Where can I find out about access at indigo?
- Can I stand up and dance?
- Are there any seats with an obstructed view?
- If I have a ticket for upstairs can I go downstairs?
- Are there any age restrictions for indigo?
- Will the main act appear at their after-show party?
- What should I do if I have a problem at an event?