To alleviate the problems surrounding counterfeiting, all tickets are assigned to individuals via AXS Mobile ID. This includes a dynamically changing barcode system, which ensures that the tickets cannot be copied or shared illegally, emphasising AXS’ ongoing commitment to combatting touts. By eliminating paper tickets fans are guaranteed easy entry to the venue, either as a group or individually, through simply scanning the ticket on their app.
Articles in this section
- Can I sell my Accessible Tickets ?
- How to view tickets on The O2 venue app
- I can't see my tickets in the app?
- Can I contact the buyer directly?
- How will I know if my purchase was successful?
- What if the event is sold out of standard tickets?
- I am struggling to purchase resale tickets – the system keeps blocking my purchase?
- How do I buy a ticket from AXS Official Resale?
- I bought my ticket from another ticketing provider; will I still be able to sell it on AXS Official Resale?
- Why is there a 10% cap?