With AXS Official Resale, you always have a way to see the show. For an event that is “sold out,” keep checking the event page for tickets listed for sale by other fans. Resale tickets are available 24 hours after tickets first go on sale to the general public right up to the day of the event. You’ll see resale tickets on the seat map alongside any standard tickets that are available. Standard tickets are shown in blue, and resale tickets are shown in orange. This gives fans the best opportunity to see what’s available – all in one place – for a fair price.
Articles in this section
- Can I sell my Accessible Tickets ?
- How to view tickets on The O2 venue app
- I can't see my tickets in the app?
- Can I contact the buyer directly?
- How will I know if my purchase was successful?
- What if the event is sold out of standard tickets?
- I am struggling to purchase resale tickets – the system keeps blocking my purchase?
- How do I buy a ticket from AXS Official Resale?
- I bought my ticket from another ticketing provider; will I still be able to sell it on AXS Official Resale?
- Why is there a 10% cap?