Please enter the details of your request. A member of our support staff will respond as soon as possible.
For your request to be processed we require photographic evidence.
The following forms of evidence are automatically eligible for PA Goes Free tickets:
- Front page of DLA / PIP (no specific rate)
- Front page of Attendance Allowance letter (no specific rate)
- Evidence that registered severely sight impaired (blind)
- Recognised Assistance Dog ID card
- Credibility’s Access Card (www.accesscard.org.uk)
If you are unable to provide the above evidence, then we will review your access requirements on a case-by-case basis.